Monday, October 12, 2009

Music Monday-Hall and Oates "She's Gone"

Last week, my choice for Music Monday was The Righteous Brothers. They were the epitome of "blue-eyed soul" in the late 60's and 70's. They were succeeded ably in the late 70's and 80's by Hall and Oates. They are my choice for Music Monday this week with "She's Gone."





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. I love these guys... I've been sitting on a post with them singing "You Lost That Loving Feeling." Not sure when or if I'll get it out. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too. I was originally going to go with Sara Smile, but heard this on the radio over the weekend. I thought about adding their version of that Loving Feeling when I posted the Righteous Brother version last week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, your Righteous Brothers post reminded me of how mine was collecting dust. You can't go wrong with any of their songs. I'm gonna hold you to that beer and onion soup date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Hall and Oates, and I haven't heard them for such a long time...thank you!!

    And you know what?? I never even thought of them for Music Monday...
    Shame on me!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. II please do

    Kat, they have plenty to choose from

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    I like hall & Oates, good choice and thanks for sharing, but my favourite is Out of Touch.

    Come visit my site when you're free.

    Have a great week, cheers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails