Monday, October 19, 2009

Music Monday-Elvis Presley "Viva Las Vegas"

I have a business trip to take this week and will be headed to Las Vegas for a trade show.  I don't expect that I will have too much of an opportunity to partake of all that Vegas has to offer, as our schedule will be rather full.  However, in honor of the upcoming trip, my choice for Music Monday this week is Elvis Presley and "Viva Las Vegas."




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun business trip. Try to stay away from the tables... Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as fun as a business trip can be. I think I get a small slots credit where I am staying, so I at least have to use it. Should be in there all of 5 minutes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unless you win! Then you might be in there longer - Yelling and Screaming.... I won't curse you by saying "Good Luck" - Just have a really fun time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails