Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Need a New Laptop?

Like me, my laptop is getting old. It is a little over five years old, so in computer years it is probably a dinosaur. It takes longer to boot up and it frequently gets bogged down and freezes on me. I am in serious need of an upgrade. However, even though the prices of laptops have come down a lot since I got this machine, I do not have the spare funds to purchase a new one. So, unless somebody gives me one as a gift or I can somehow win one, I will have to do without.

Fortunately, I may not have to, and you may not have to either. Charter.com recently ran a promotion where they gave away a free HDTV everyday. They are following that promotion up with a Laptop-a-Day Sweepstakes. The sweepstakes has already begun, but will run through September 15th so there is still plenty of time to enter. Winners will receive a brand new HP 550 Notebook and a NeoTec Compu Backpack. Plus you can also earn gift cards ranging from $25-$100 from major retailers. Just in time for back to school.

Charter.com has some run some great contests from this one, to the HDTV giveaway. Last year one lucky person won a new Honda Civic Hybrid. Like a lot of smart companies, Charter is very active on the various social media sites. You can keep on the latest at Charter by becoming a fan of Charter on Facebook or following Charter on Twitter
B2sbanner


Post?slot_id=42209&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to hear about the quality of the Samsung NC10 10.2 for my child. A friend of mine sent me a site that is offering this computer for free for registering on there site as a promotion. It seems there is nothing to lose...but wanted to know if the laptop is any good... Please let me know ..The site is called http://www.qwikwin.co.uk/

    Andy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails