Monday, June 1, 2009

Music Monday-The Monkees "I'm a Believer"

When I was a kid, I loved the Monkees television show and their music. This particular song was written by Neil Diamond and hit #1 on the Top 40 charts on December 31, 1966 and stayed at #1 for seven weeks.




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




5 comments:

  1. Yep, I too spent many hours watching these guys. This is a nostalgic video. Thanks for the flashback!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video,I still want the Momkeemobile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome, II. You are a man of impeccable taste.

    Mike, the Monkeemobile is a classic. Probably not very fuel efficient though

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of miss those day. Nothing like a little carefree fun for entertainment.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails