Monday, June 8, 2009

Music Monday-Keith Carradine "I'm Easy"

Last week, David Carradine passed away. He was best known for his role in the television show "Kung Fu." I can't say that I ever saw the program, though I was always a fan of martial arts films. With the passing of David Carradine, it reminded me of a song from the 1970's movie "Nashville" performed by his half brother Keith Carradine. It was a song that I used to enjoy playing on the guitar. Here is Keith Carradine with "I'm Easy."



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




4 comments:

  1. Cool tune and good remembrance for David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been delinquent in my M.M. posts. You've found a nice mellow tune... I can't believe you didn't watch Kung Fu. It was so prophetic. You loved Kill Bill though didn't you? Take Care, good post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow -- it has been years since I heard this song! Thanks for the trip down memory lane. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails