Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Be Careful What You Name Your Kids-Part 2

Last August, I shared the story of a massage parlor worker from Colorado with the name of Mi Sook Yoo who was arrested in a prostitution raid. Her name was a source of mild amusement on my part due to the charges she faced. Well lightning has struck again.

This time, the incident took place in Tampa, FL at the Innerscent spa. The woman pictured in the adjacent mug shot was charged with two counts of prostitution and two counts of practicing massage without a license. In their arresting affidavits, the officers say she offered to perform oral sex on them at the end of the massage for a fee of $150. Her name; Ho Suk Kim.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting. Those are pretty good occupational Stage names? Perhaps it's time for Ho Suk to change her name to "Soon Go Jale."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps it's time for Ho Suk to change her name to "Soon Go Jale."

    That's funny. Pretty clever there, Intrepid. Don't know if it is a stage name or not, but thought it hilarious given what she was charged with, and the irony that last year another woman was arrested with name Mi Sook Yoo. I know, a little juvenile but it works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that I didn't buy that $150 perk and then find out her/his real name was Pang Hung Lo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that I didn't buy that $150 perk and then find out her/his real name was Pang Hung Lo.
    Now that would be an unpleasant and unexpected surprise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Works for me Too. I'm a kid at heart!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails