Monday, November 19, 2012

Music Monday-Mitch McVicker "Awaken Me to Love"

Ever since the election two weeks ago, I have been contemplating things on a more spiritual level. Rather than listening to conservative, political talk radio, I have been listening to Christian radio and some of my old Christian Contemporary Music CDs.

On the music front, I have been listening to a lot of Rich Mullins. Mitch McVicker is a Christian musician who happened to have been close friends with Rich. In fact, he was in the vehicle when the accident occurred that took Rich Mullins home. Here is one of his latest tunes.
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.   PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I don't believe that I have ever heard anything from him before, and I will be looking for more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails