Monday, September 3, 2012

Music Monday-Ringo Starr "Photograph"

I have been thinking a lot lately about photography.  It is a hobby that I have enjoyed over the years.  I really want to pursue it with a bit more energy than I have in the past.  I decided to start a photography blog called Dick Stone Photography.  I have already posted a few pictures there.  I am also considering signing up to take a photography course through the NY Institute of Photography to try to hone my skills.

 
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.   PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Great choice!!!Mine is here
    Have you an AWESOME WEEK!
    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers! Here's to your photography passion.

    Happy MM and have a great week Dick.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails