Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Break

My son came home today from his school for Spring Break.  He will be home for almost two weeks.  During his vacation from school, we have a lot of activities planned.  This weekend we will have a full weekend of Baysox games planned.  The weather is looking to be clear all weekend so it should be a great weekend of baseball, including Saturday when we celebrate his 18th birthday.

Over the next several days, I am not sure how often I will have the opportunity to update this blog.  I love having my son home, but when he is here, he tends to dominate my time and my laptop.  For example, this evening we spent most of the night playing games and watching videos on the internet.  It is one of his longer visits home, so I intend to make the most of it.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Have a break.. and make the most of it.Best Wishes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should enjoy your son! I had the pleasure of enjoying my two grown children this past week and loved every minute of it. Hope he has a wonderful birthday and party! Go Baysoxs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails