Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Kids Fighting


Thanks for the guest post by Donn Schroeder

I am so tired of the kids fighting with each other nonstop. I told them this morning, that if they fought with each other today, there would be no cleartvbundle. It is only 10 am and they have already lost their tv time for the day. It is going to be a long day I’m afraid. They have to learn that if I say something, I mean it, though. I think they thought I was bluffing, but I’m not. They will not watch any tv today at all because they fought this morning. Maybe tomorrow, when they are about to start bickering, they will remember that I’m serious when I say I will take away the tv if they fight. The only problem now, though, is they’ve already lost their tv time for the day, so what’s the incentive for them to not fight throughout the day now? I don’t want to keep taking tv away for future days, but maybe that is what I need to do if they keep fighting with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails