Monday, September 19, 2011

Music Monday-Dierks Bentley "Am I the Only One"

I remember the days of my youth when every Friday and Saturday night, my buddies and I would hit the bars for a good time. Eventually, as everybody started getting married those days drew to a rapid close.  The group dwindled in size until eventually one member was left to ask the question, "Am I the Only One."

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. I love it :) Well we can still have a cold one without hitting the bars don't we :)

    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this song! Unfortunately as I get older my friends prefer their sleep to a good time!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails