Saturday, July 23, 2011

Canada Drug Center

Medications are a big part of my family's lives.  Currently, I take four prescriptions on a regular basis for a variety of reasons.  My son also takes four medications, and my wife takes two.  I am grateful that we have a fairly good prescription drug plan with my health insurance at work.  My four medications would cost me over $370 per month without it.  With my plan, it is only $70 per month.

I don't know how people who do not have a prescription plan are able to make do each month at regular retail prices for their medications.  One option would be to purchase your medications online from Canada where prices are lower.  With so many fraudulent sites out there, how do you know the best place to buy your Canada drugs.

The Canada Drug Center is one good option.  For one thing, they are are a certified member of Canadian International Pharmacy Association (CIPA).  They have a wide range of brand name and generic drugs available at discount pricing.  They have generic products available that are not available yet here in the US.  They require a prescription to dispense their medications.  You can also find a large assortment of over the counter drugs at great prices.

I took a look at the costs of my current prescriptions that I take on a monthly basis.  Here in the states, without drug coverage, those prescriptions cost me $372 per month.  If I bought the same brand names at Canada Drug Center, they would cost me $170.  They also have generics available that are not available here, so if I bought just generic it would be $78 per month.  So, if you need to buy Lipitor or some other expensive drug, and do not have good drug coverage, you should check the prices at Canada Drug Center.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails