Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fun with Love Dolls

There must have been something in the water this week.  I think I can count on one hand, the number of times I have heard news stories that involved love dolls.  In fact, I think the last one I heard about was nearly 18 months ago when Roxxy the robot was debuted at the Adult Entertainment expo.  So imagine my surprise, and intrigue, when I heard not one, but two different news stories this week involving inflatable love dolls.

The first story really caught my attention because it occurred not far from my neck of the woods in Woodbridge VA.  Police were responding to a burglary at the MVC Late Night adult store to find the front glass door smashed and unlocked.  They sent a canine unit into the store where they found a man hiding in a closet of the store, attempting to have sexual relations with an inflatable sex doll.

Needless to say, I laughed out loud when I heard the initial news report on the radio as the broadcaster stated that the man was found in the closet with the love doll.  First off, it is bad enough that the guy committed a crime by breaking into the store.  Let's not even go into what he was trying to do with the doll, but how stupid do you have to be to do that at the scene of the crime?  It made me think of a story I posted about three years ago about a guy who was using the vacuum at a car wash to satisfy himself.

The second story I heard about was one that I did not think was quite as humorous.  It involved a high school senior from Indiana.  As part of a senior prank, the kid wanted to sneak into the girls restroom and leave an inflatable doll.  Unfortunately, he was spotted on surveillance video wearing a hood, gloves, and carrying a package as he entered the restroom.  They saw him leave empty handed.

I can understand their reaction in the world we live in today, but officials called the proper authorities who rushed a bomb squad to the school and evacuated the school.  The student was arrested and now faces a potential 8 year jail sentence for felony criminal mischief.  It seems to be a stiff penalty to pay for what really was a harmless prank. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. 'Stiff Penalty' hahahaha!

    Actually no laughing matter....The poor love-doll dude could serve twice the time of Child Killer Casey Anthony!

    Aloha...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails