Monday, March 28, 2011

Music Monday-Matchbox Twenty "Bent"

I was sitting at my desk at work today listening to some random songs on my iPod.  Most of the time, I barely notice the music as I keep the volume down on my docking station so as not to disturb others around me.  Let's face it, you really can't rock out if you are in a group of cubicles.  Anyway, a song came on from Matchbox Twenty.  I hadn't heard them recently, and thought one of their songs would be a good change of pace this week for Music Monday.

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. It's been a while since I've heard this song...love it! Happy MM! :)

    Dancing Crazy - It's Friday...wait! It's MMMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss this guys... it's been ages since i last heard this song..
    thanks for sharing
    Happy MM
    Here's mine
    Thia Megia ~ Out Here On My Own

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Rob Thomas! Happy late MM :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Can't rock out if you are in a group of cubicles?" So, all of that stuff that happens during a work day in commercials is just made up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ONe of my fav bands too. Awesome choice!

    Have a great week and happy MM!

    Namz recent post Kid Ego

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg...i remember this song! ah...memories! great choice!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails