Monday, April 13, 2009

Music Monday-Linda Ronstadt "You're No Good"

When I was in high school, this is one of the posters that I had hanging up in my room.  This one and the famous Farrah Fawcette poster that I think every guy in the 70's had.  Anyway, I had a major crush on Linda back in the day.  I mean, just look at that face.

Besides being a major babe, she was quite the versatile singer.  She was big in the California/Country Rock vein of the Eagles and Jackson Browne in the late 60's and 70's.  That was my personal favorite era for her.  She also changed her style with the times.  In the 80's she had a few hits with a more New Wave style and later won Grammy's in the 90's for Spanish language vocals.

Here she is with one of my favorites of hers from the 70's, "You're No Good" with an introduction from Jose Feliciano. 


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails