Sunday, March 3, 2013

Confirmation Day Update

Last week, we went to our son's school for his Confirmation in the Catholic Church.  As I mentioned in my post last Sunday, I was extremely proud of how well he has done in church and how much he has grown.  We were very grateful for the work that the lady who conducted the classes did for my son and the other kids that had their Confirmations that day.

This week, we received a card with a handwritten note from the woman that conducted the classes.  This is what she wrote:
I want to take this opportunity to say thank you for giving me the privilege of preparing your son for First Communion and Confirmation.  He did an excellent job and you can be very proud of him.
I was blown away.  Here, we should have been expressing our gratitude (which we did) for her hard work and she was writing to us to thank us for letting her prepare our son for the sacraments.  This type of attitude goes to further enforce in our hearts and mind that our son is in the right place.  The people there really do care about the kids and make an impact in improving their lives.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I imagine you sent your son to this school with much worry and trepidation over how he would do, how he would fit in. I couldn't be happier for you that this is turning into such a success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your Son...Confirmation is Huge!...Best to you and yours!

    PLU from SSF

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails