Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Piers Morgan is a _______

I will let you fill in the blank with whatever words you feel fit.  If I had filled in the blank in the headline of this post, I can guarantee you that it would not have been a complimentary adjective to describe Piers Morgan.  Suffice to say, I am not a fan of Morgan.  There are some people you would like to see get bitch-slapped and he is one of them.

My disdain for Morgan goes back to when he appeared on Celebrity Apprentice.  I do not normally watch that show, but I did that season because Trace Adkins was on the show, and I am a big fan of Trace.  On the show, Morgan just came across as a pompous ass.  Omarosa was also on the show that season and a couple times I thought her and Morgan were going to come to blows.  I am pretty sure she would have kicked his ass.

After the tragedy in Connecticut at Sandy Hill Elementary School, Morgan launched his all out attacks against the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution.  He has been one of the many liberal voices out there pushing for stricter gun controls.  There is nothing that galls me more than foreigners like Morgan and George Soros who come to this country and then proceed to trash us.  Here, Ted Nugent schools Morgan on gun control.


So it isn't enough for Morgan to trash our Constitution.  Next he goes on to have Pastor Rick Warren on the show to discuss gay rights.  During the discussion Morgan goes on to tell Pastor Warren that the Bible needs to be amended to allow for gay marriage and other things that Morgan, in his holier than thou view, are outdated.  Morgan actually states that the Constitution and the Bible are "inherently flawed."




Hat tip to Wayne Dupree of World of News Ninja 2012 for posting the two videos that appear in this post.


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I have tried to watch his show a few times, but I've never been able to make it more than a few minutes. I would, however, shell out some good money to watch a pay-per-view fuss fight between him and Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck. Now that would most definitely be MUST_SEE TV!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails