Thursday, August 27, 2009

Beer in a Box

beersImage by bunchofpants via Flickr

I enjoy a nice glass of wine every now and then. Over the years, I have gotten to know a decent bit about wine. I am partial to reds. For special occasions, I will splurge for a good bottle of wine. For everyday, however, I am definitely not a "wine snob." As money has gotten tighter and tighter over the past few years, I started to economize and started buying boxed wine. $15 for a 5 liter box of wine (equivalent to over 6 bottles) is a lot easier on the budget than $5-$10 for a bottle.

In addition to the occasional glass of wine, I also enjoy an ice cold beer. Now the MillerCoors company has started testing a 1.5 gallon beer in a box of Coors Light and Miller Lite. They are targeting the occasional home user who would like to have a draft beer in the comfort of their own home. Now that is a product innovation that I can stand behind.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Their "logic" never ceases to amaze me. Keynesian Economics has been proven time and again to not work. You can't spend yourself out of debt. Where the hell do they expect to come up with the revenues to pay off all this debt? Even if they tax all the rich and all the large corporations at 100% - that is still only $100 Billion. By 2014 our annual interest payments on our debt is expected to be $805 Billion. We're screwed unless they cut spending somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails