Monday, August 10, 2009

Music Monday-Tim McGraw "If Your Reading This"

My choice for Music Monday is dedicated to those who have served in the military & paid the ultimate sacrifice and the families they leave behind. Tim McGraw and "If Your Reading This."



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. a beautifully poignant song. I have a cousin who's on his 3rd tour of duty in Iraq and we all pray for his safety along with his comrades.

    btw, my MM is up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tim McGraw and this song truly speaks to the patriotism of our country and most especially of our military. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that song the first time I heard it, then when I saw it with this tribute, I had to post it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Touching.. Outstanding pick! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails