Sunday, March 1, 2009

Music Monday-Trace Adkins "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk"

After rocking out last week with Damn Yankees, I decided for something a little different this week for Music Monday.  Plus, since I just reviewed his book "A Personal Stand," I decided to go country with Trace Adkins and "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk."  


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



6 comments:

  1. Good one. thanks for sharing it.Mike G.said that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo.. what a sexy tune.. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Badonkadonk" That's a new word for me. Lots of money - makers in this video! Whew! Thanks for the wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. makes me want to hit the honky tonks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, hit them a few times for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails