Monday, March 16, 2009

The 9-12 Project

I used to enjoy listening to Glenn Beck's radio program when he was being broadcast in the DC market.  I also used to watch his show when he was on CNN Headline News.  Since he has made the switch over to the Fox News Channel, I have not been able to watch his new show because I never make it home in time.  However, I still receive his daily newsletter via email.

It was in today's email that I learned of The 9-12 Project.  Over the next few days, I will have a few posts highlighting the 9 Principals, and the 12 Values of the 9-12 Project.  Today, I am posting the mission statement of the project, which is the primary reason that I feel the 9-12 Project is important, at least to me, and I hope to you
The Mission Statement of the 9-12 Project:
This is a non-political movement.  The 9-12 Project is designed to bring us all back to the place we were on September 12, 2001.  The day after America was attacked we were not obsessed with Red States, Blue States, or political parties.   We were united as Americans, standing together to protect the greatest nation ever created.

That same feeling-that commitment to country is what we are hoping to foster with this idea.  We want to get everyone thinking like it is September 12th, 2001 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails