Monday, March 23, 2009

Music Monday-The Knack "My Sharona"

In the last six months or so, through my blogging and Facebook,  I have been able to reconnect with several high school friends that I had lost contact.  So my choice for Music Monday is a song that was a hit during my senior year of high school (that was 1979)  Here is The Knack with "My Sharona."



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




2 comments:

  1. This song brings back a few memories huh? I must say, I alway think of Cheech and Chong when I hear this song. Good Choice for M.M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheech & Chong eh? I must have missed that one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails