Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Phone Cards for Our Troops


A couple weeks ago I posted a link to a site where Xerox was sponsoring an opportunity to send thanks to our troops for all of their sacrifices. Now I would like to post a link for Newsmax.com where they are taking donations to send AT&T Military Exchange 300 phone cards to our troops stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan. For every $18 collected by Newsmax, they will send a phone card to a member of our armed forces overseas. Each card will give the recipient 80 minutes of phone time to call home for the holidays.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea to send a phone card to our troops. It shows them how much we appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. That is why anytime I see something like this to support our troops, I will try to post it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails