Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bridesmaid Dresses

This guest post from Lewis Beck

I used my 4g internet Oviedo to order my bridesmaid’s dress for one of my really good friends weddings today. She picked a dress from jcrew.com. It was actually pretty nice to order from there, because it is suppose to come to my house in only one week. Usually, when you order bridesmaids dresses through boutiques they take up to three months to come in. When you get them in and they don’t fit right, you are kind of stuck. You have to spend a ton of money on alterations. Now, when I get my dress in, if I need another size I just simply send it back and get another one quickly. I’m really happy about this, I wish that more of my friends that are brides would hop on this train. It is just makes the whole bridesmaid thing much easier. You don’t have to stress about your dress being to small or not fitting well. I know that I am going to look better in pictures in this dress, that’s for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails