Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Here is wishing everyone out there a very Merry Christmas.  I hope that you and your family have been able to spend the holiday exactly the way you want it.  For me that meant getting up early so my son could open his presents, taking him to visit both sets of grandparents, and being home early enough to watch "A Christmas Story" two or three times.  The rest of the day will be spent relaxing, though I may venture out a little later to pick up a little Chinese food for dinner.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

5 comments:

  1. All the best Dickster. Here's wishing you the best of the Holiday Season from my coast to yours.... Enjoy! and don't shoot your eye out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks II. Poor Ralphie, everybody told him he would shoot his eye out and he nearly did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! This scene came to mind when we went out for Chinese food last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take it you went to Grace's. I picked up a carry out order there last night. Gary hooked me up with one of their killer mai tai's

    ReplyDelete
  5. We actually went to the Golden Pavillion. It wasn't my choice, but it was OK. Grace's would have been better.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails