Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Carols for Kids

Saint NicholasImage via Wikipedia
I have talked numerous times about my son and his love of music.  While he primarily listens to country music, he also likes to listen to children's music.  On the children's music side, he likes things that he see on the PBS Kids channel like Maya and Miguel or The Raggs Kids Club Band. He also likes the Kidz Bop type music with kids singing popular songs.

Well, yesterday he was asking me to download a kindergarten Christmas.  I could not find it, but I was able to find 60 Christmas Carols for Kids on Amazon.com.  It features 60 all time favorite Christmas carols performed by the Countdown Kids. There are traditional religious songs like Joy to the World, The First Noel and Silent Night. There are also modern popular favorites like Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

I downloaded it yesterday for $3.69.  My son wanted to go to church with my wife this morning and wanted to have it on CD to listen to.  The original CD release of 60 Christmas Carols for Kids was a 3-CD set, but I was able to fit all 60 carols easily on 2 CDs.  Since I was delivering pizza until midnight last night, I was up until 2AM burning his CDs, but he was happy.

If you have kids that enjoy children's music, then I highly recommend this CD.  It is a great bargain and fun for the kids.  As a matter of full disclosure, I do have an affiliate account with Amazon, so I would receive a small commission of any sales that occur from the link below. 


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails