Sunday, October 4, 2009

Music Monday-The Righteous Brothers "You've Lost That Loving Feeling"

Bill Medley and Bobby Hatfield were better known as the Righteous Brothers.  They were the epitome of "blue eyed soul" in the 60's and 70's. Their mega hit "You've Lost That Loving Feeling" is my pick this week for Music Monday.




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. A great song - I remember hearing this a lot on the radio on car trips as a kid in the 70s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a winner!! I love the oldies and this was an extra special one!

    Wow, I remember hearing it too. It was already an oldie for my generation by the time I really listened to music. But, it still got a lot of air time!!

    Happy MM:-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails