Monday, August 25, 2008

A Shitty Start to the Day

This morning was kind of a shitty start to the day. I probably had too much wine last night before I went to bed (come to think of it, I have probably had too much tonight) so I woke up feeling not so good this morning. The alarm goes off at 5:00 a.m. to head to work. I had just finished getting ready for work, and was washing my hands in the bathroom. The bar of soap slips out of my hand and lands in the toilet. I could not leave the bar in the bowl and it was too big to flush. I had to reach down into the bowl to try to get the soap out of the bowl. It ended up taking me another 15 minutes before I could finally leave for work. Needless to say, that bar of soap ended up in the trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails