Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Problem With America- Rant #1

God, I hate stupid people. OK, that may be a little harsh, but I think it really reflects the problem with this country in general. There are just too many people in this country who think they are entitled to get everything from the government. I think that may be the genius of Barack Obama. Cater to that mentality and promise to take care of their every need.

I truly understand what Neil Boortz means when he made this statement on his website today:

The last thing I would want to do is discourage any capable and qualified
voter from heading out today to vote. Now by capable and qualified I
mean someone who is actually a citizen and someone who has somewhat of a clue as to what is going on out there.
The sad truth is that there are going to be legions of voters like that idiot woman at an Obama rally who thought that once Obama wins here mortgage payments and gas for her car were going to be taken care of.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails