Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Real Reason Rio Beat Chicago for the Olympics

Sure it has been nearly two months since the International Olympic Committee awarded the 2016 summer games to Rio over Chicago in spite of Oprah and the Obama's making the case for Chicago.  So even though this is fairly old, and probably been circulating for a while, I thought I would post the real reason that Rio was chosen over Chicago.

Rio:

Chicago:

Rio:

 Chicago:

Rio:

 Chicago:

Rio:

 Chicago:

Rio:

 Chicago:

So could there be any other reason why they told Chicago:


Just kidding Chicago, better luck next time.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Dickster!

    I knew it had more to do than with politics :)

    JLancaster
    http://www.taxtipsfordemocrats.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem JL. The pleasure was all mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a "no-brainer" But do you have any more of those Rio Photos? I just wanna be sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. II-I think I can come up with a few more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, gosh! I know you are joking, but isn't it sad? There was a news clip on last night about children who are hungry in the US, and every kid but one in the video was overweight. I know it's about what we eat as well as how much, but come on... really hungry kids are bone thin with distended bellies.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails